Rave of Thrones with Hodor
Nov 11, 2016 at 9:00PM
Huka Entertainment and Joy Productions present
RAVE OF THRONES
featuring DJ set by KRISTIAN NAIRN aka Hodor from Game of Thrones
Plus The Golden Pony
Friday, November 11, 2016
The Joy Theater
Doors 8PM | Show 9PM
COSTUME CONTEST - We are stoked to be hosting a themed costume contest, night of show!
Check out Rave of Thrones and dress to impress any Mother of Dragons for your chance to win a grand prize. Winner to be selected night of show, before Rave of Thrones DJ set.
The Lucky Winner Receives:
- 2 Weekend Passes to MechaCon Anime Convention New Orleans July 28-30th!
Important, please note the following costume restrictions:
- No weapons (or simulated weapons of any kind)
- No props
- Face masks allowed, but must be taken off at security check point
- Costumes must be worn to allow going through security check point/metal detector (except masks)
- Costumes can't obstruct view from other patrons during performance
- Costumes must be worn at all times
- Costume make-up allowed on face only
- Costume must be made of clothing materials and appropriate for other patrons
- Normal venue rules, regulations, and restrictions for patron safety apply!
Renowned locally and internationally in the fields of Music and Performance, Kristian Nairn is a prolific homegrown talent. As a musician, Nairn has tread the boards with such acts as Scissor Sisters, Mylo, Calvin Harris and Alphabeat; as well as being part of bands such as AJ Suzuki and Dublin's very own Daddy's Little Princess. As a DJ and electronic music producer, he held down a residency for eleven years in Kremlin, one of Ireland's most popular and enduring venues. His remixes have been played in sets by some of house music's true legends, including the Freemasons and Grant Nelson. As a performance artist, Nairn uses his musicality to fuse together immense performances, often mixing and even playing the music himself.
Transitioning from the stage to the screen, Nairn was voted one of the most memorable guests of Channel 4's The Salon and was consequently used in promoting the show's following season. Nairn's most notable role to date, however, takes the role of the fan favourite character Hodor in HBO's series Game of Thrones based off of George R.R. Martin's New York Times best selling novels.
During his free time, Nairn remains a loyal sci-fi and fantasy fan dabbling in not only his on-screen role of Hodor, but also finding himself on the [small] small screen via Blizzard's award winning game, World of Warcraft. Look for him online, behind his DJ booth or on set shooting Game of Thrones.
back to Upcoming Events